Domain Description: The transportation domain templates collect data used to allocate dollars to districts based on the District Bus Certification Report.
Submission Schedule: Required at 80 Day and 120 Day
The Transportation Domain consists of the following templates:
- Programs Fact – Identifies which students are receiving transportation/bus services. 1 record per student
- District Fact – Identifies the following facts:
- The number of district school days. 1 record per district
- The projected number of students to be transported next year. 1 record per district
- The number of school bus assistants employed by the district and contractors. 1 record per district
- The number of per capita feeder routes. 1 record per district
- Per capita feeder mileage. 1 record per district
- The number of eligible students transported that are not included in the “STARS Report”. 1 record per district
- Vehicle Snapshot – Identifies the details of each vehicle. 1 record per vehicle
- Vehicle Mileage – Identifies the type of route, type of road and mileages for the vehicles listed in Vehicle Snapshot. 6 records per vehicle.
- Transportation Presentation Data Conference Spring 2017
- Transportation Administrative handbook Supplement 2010-2011 Administrative Requirements