Skip to Content

Applications and Forms for Licensure

///Applications and Forms for Licensure
Applications and Forms for Licensure 2018-01-02T16:55:28+00:00

Money Orders and Cashiers Checks ONLY! Personal checks will be returned!


Initial Application
Internship Application
Support Provider Application
Renewal Application
Endorsement Application

License Change Request

Change of Name
Change of Address

Duplicate License Request

Duplicate License

Initial License: Superintendent Verification Forms

Substitute and Educational Assistant
 Health Assistant


Out of State Verification of Experience
No Exam Statement
No Out-Of-State License required

Renewal License: Superintendent Recommendation Forms

Administrator and Teacher
Instructional Support Provider
Coach, Educational Assistant, Health Assistant or Substitute Teacher
School Business Official
Native American Language and Culture
Post Secondary Experience
Page last updated January 2, 2018