The PED has produced the following resources to help educate and inform families about our statewide balanced assessment system. We have addressed the most frequently asked questions that our Bureau receives from parents and families. For additional questions, please reach out to your child’s school.
If you would like to learn more about a particular assessment, please visit our state assessments page.
General Information and FAQs
- 5 Facts about Student Testing (Updated July 31, 2021)
- State and Federal Assessment Requirements FAQ (Updated August 3, 2021)
- ACCESS for ELLs Fact Sheet (Updated August 1, 2021)
- Alternate ACCESS Fact Sheet (Updated August 1, 2021)
- DLM Fact Sheet (Updated July 31, 2021)
- Istation Fact Sheet (Updated September 10, 2021)
- NM-ASR Fact Sheet (Updated July 29, 2021)
- NM-MSSA Fact Sheet (Updated July 30, 2021)
- SAT School Day Fact Sheet (Updated July 31, 2021)
- Spanish Reading SBA Fact Sheet (Updated July 30, 2021)