[Please reference the sidebar on the right for more supports aligned to your role in Elevate NM]
Update on Elevate NM Requirements
As educators strive to meet the needs of their students during another school year impacted by the pandemic, the Public Education Department, is streamlining the requirements for Elevate NM for school year 2021-2022.
Streamlined requirements are:
- Completion of the PDP (BOY & EOY)
- Two walkthroughs (one should be in fall, and one in the spring semester, if possible, to best support educators)
- One formal observation (including the Post-Observation Form)
The deadline for completion for all is simply May 14, 2022. To ensure that it’s clear as to what’s required inside of Canvas, there are red exclamation marks (❗) next to the required components that are outlined above (as shown here).
New Administrator Training: Also, if an administrator has been recently hired and needs to complete calibration, we are hosting a required, two-day training for new administrators on Monday, January 10, 2022, and Tuesday, January 11, 2022; both from 3:15 – 5:15pm. Click here to register for two-day training. Please reach out to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
NEW! Non-Classroom Teacher Evaluation Forms: These are now available within your School’s Canvas Elevate NM course by clicking on Modules, then scrolling to the bottom under Non-Teaching-Teaching Forms.
Email us at: Teacher.Evaluation@state.nm.us
New Administrator Training for Elevate NM will be January 10 & 11, 2022
- Domain 1 – Planning and Preparation (PDF)
- Domain 1 – Planning and Preparation (Word)
- Domain 2 – Creating an Environment for Learning (PDF)
- Domain 2 – Creating an Environment for Learning (Word)
- Domain 3 – Teaching for Learning (PDF)
- Domain 3 – Teaching for Learning (Word)
- Domain 4 – Professionalism (PDF)
- Domain 4 – Professionalism (Word)
[For support or help with login, contact: Canvas.Admin@state.nm.us]
Principal Evaluation Task Force
The PED is excited to announce the members selected for the Principal Evaluation Task Force. We will begin this work early in the fall for the school year 2021-22. Please see the list below for the names of the task force members.
Educator Evaluation Task Force