NMPED strongly encourages all teachers to print/save a final copy of the feedback to keep for their records. Elevate NM View/Save/Print Scores & Feedback has step-by-step guidance on how to view, save, and/or print scores and feedback.
ELEVATE NM 22/23 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
This helpful timeline provides guidance for the year and highlights the collaborative efforts in Elevate NM.
The correct training course for Elevate NM in Canvas is critical to a great user experience! Which course is best for you?
CALIBRATION FOR ADMINISTRATORS
Canvas enhances the dynamic feedback cycle between administrators and teachers VITAL to the support of New Mexico’s Educators. We are excited to announce that all things Elevate NM will be in Canvas. Please see below to get started:
NEW! ELEVATE NM 22/23 Beginning of Year Professional Development Plan Guide & Rubric
NEW! Non-Classroom Teacher Evaluation Forms: These are now available within your School’s Canvas Elevate NM course by clicking on Modules, then scrolling to the bottom under Non-Teaching-Teaching Forms
- Domain 1 – Planning and Preparation (PDF)
- Domain 1 – Planning and Preparation (Word)
- Domain 2 – Creating an Environment for Learning (PDF)
- Domain 2 – Creating an Environment for Learning (Word)
- Domain 3 – Teaching for Learning (PDF)
- Domain 3 – Teaching for Learning (Word)
- Domain 4 – Professionalism (PDF)
- Domain 4 – Professionalism (Word)
- NMPED Preschool Domains SY22/23 (Google Doc)
EDUCATOR EVALUATION TASK FORCE