NMPED strongly encourages all teachers to print/save a final copy of the feedback to keep for their records. Elevate NM View/Save/Print Scores & Feedback has step-by-step guidance on how to view, save, and/or print scores and feedback.
SAVE THE DATE!
The correct training course for Elevate NM in Canvas is critical to a great user experience! Which course is best for you?
CALIBRATION FOR ADMINISTRATORS
Canvas enhances the dynamic feedback cycle between administrators and teachers VITAL to the support of New Mexico’s Educators. We are excited to announce that all things Elevate NM will be in Canvas. Please see below to get started:
NEW! Non-Classroom Teacher Evaluation Forms: These are now available within your School’s Canvas Elevate NM course by clicking on Modules, then scrolling to the bottom under Non-Teaching-Teaching Forms
- Domain 1 – Planning and Preparation (PDF)
- Domain 1 – Planning and Preparation (Word)
- Domain 2 – Creating an Environment for Learning (PDF)
- Domain 2 – Creating an Environment for Learning (Word)
- Domain 3 – Teaching for Learning (PDF)
- Domain 3 – Teaching for Learning (Word)
- Domain 4 – Professionalism (PDF)
- Domain 4 – Professionalism (Word)
EDUCATOR EVALUATION TASK FORCE