UPDATE ON TEACHER EVALUATION (ELEVATE NM) FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR:
There will be NO Teacher Evaluation Summative Reports generated by the New Mexico Public Education Department for the school year 2020-2021. This year the New Mexico Public Education Department is asking all educators (both administrators and teachers) to “test drive” the new teacher evaluation called Elevate NM. For more information regarding Elevate NM please click on the links below.
Email us at Teacher.Evaluation@state.nm.us
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES (NEW)
*Please Note: Due to the fact that the Frontline Platform will not be ready until the second week in September, we encourage all teachers to complete their Professional Development Plan (PDP) on a Word or Google doc and upload it later to the Frontline platform.
We expect PDPs to be completed by mid-October but the deadline to have them uploaded in Frontline will be Monday, November 2, 2020.
ELEVATE NM WEBINAR & RESOURCES FOR ADMINISTRATORS
Webinar Passcode: 2G+UQ#Kr
All Administrators need to complete the survey after they have watched the Webinar. All administrators who will be conducting formal observations this year and finalizing evaluations will need to complete the survey with their Admin License number (this includes: Principal, Assistant Principals, and anyone with an admin license who might be called to observe a teacher). SURVEY LINK
- Domain 1 – 2020-2021: Planning and Preparation (PDF)
- Domain 1 – 2020-2021: Planning and Preparation (Word)
- Domain 2 – 2020-2021: Creating an Environment for Learning (PDF)
- Domain 2 – 2020-2021: Creating an Environment for Learning (Word)
- Domain 3 – 2020-2021: Teaching for Learning (PDF)
- Domain 3 – 2020-2021: Teaching for Learning (Word)
- Domain 4 – 2020-2021: Professionalism (PDF)
- Domain 4 – 2020-2021: Professionalism (Word)
Assigning Tasks in Frontline (Video) NEW
Giving Feedback on the PDP in Frontline (Video) NEW
How to Finalize an Element in Frontline (Video) NEW