UPDATE ON TEACHER EVALUATION (ELEVATE NM) FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR:
There will be NO Teacher Evaluation Summative Reports generated by the New Mexico Public Education Department for the school year 2020-2021. This year the New Mexico Public Education Department is asking ALL educators (both administrators and teachers) to “test drive” the new teacher evaluation called Elevate NM. For more information regarding Elevate NM please click on the links below.
Email us at Teacher.Evaluation@state.nm.us
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES (NEW)
*Please Note: Due to the fact that the Frontline Platform will not be ready until the second week in September, we encourage all teachers to complete their Professional Development Plan (PDP) on a Word or Google doc and upload it later to the Frontline platform. We expect PDPs to be completed by mid-October but the deadline to have them uploaded in Frontline will be Monday, November 2, 2020.
Teach Plus NM Teachers, TEACH+PLUS [Resources for K-1 Teachers]
Teach-Plus Designed Student Resources, TEACH+PLUS [Resources for Grades 2-5] NEW
Click Here for Survey You will receive a certificate of completion after taking the survey.
- Domain 1 – 2020-2021: Planning and Preparation (PDF)
- Domain 1 – 2020-2021: Planning and Preparation (Word)
- Domain 2 – 2020-2021: Creating an Environment for Learning (PDF)
- Domain 2 – 2020-2021: Creating an Environment for Learning (Word)
- Domain 3 – 2020-2021: Teaching for Learning (PDF)
- Domain 3 – 2020-2021: Teaching for Learning (Word)
- Domain 4 – 2020-2021: Professionalism (PDF)
- Domain 4 – 2020-2021: Professionalism (Word)
The NMPED is partnering with the American Federation of Teachers to provide resources and webinars to support educators with improving instructional strategies. There are a lot of resources on this website and they are free to access, however you will need to create a log in. Please note this link directs you to the AFT Share My Lesson website, this is not a PED monitored website.