This HQIM resource manual is designed to walk teachers, schools, and districts through the research behind high quality instructional materials; how materials are selected for adoption on the list in New Mexico; and how districts can navigate options for essential considerations and ongoing implementation. View and download the HQIM resource manual.
Provided below is resourceful information available to view or download.
- Adoption Cycle Graph (Revised 9.26.22)
- Adopted Multiple List–All Subjects
- 2022 Publisher Contact Information
- Archway Depository iSTAR Online
- High Quality Instructional Materials Resource Manual
- High Quality Professional Learning Marketplace List
- Instructional Material Waiver Request Form
- Instructional Material List of Regional Review Centers
- CLR Criteria and Guidance for Reviewing Instructional Materials
- Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Vetting Instructional Materials for Multiculturalism and Cultural and Linguistic Responsiveness–2019 HQIM Conference
- CPRL Strategy Toolkit: An Evolutionary Learning Approach to HQIM-PL
The New Mexico Dream Team ELA Close Reading Lessons, Social Studies Cornerstones, and Science Cornerstones are no longer available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
For immediate assistance please contact the Instructional Material Bureau.