2022 Summer Review Institute Applications
The Instructional Material Bureau (IMB) is now accepting applications for the 2022 Summer Review Institute. Core instructional materials for grades K-12 Social Studies and Arts will be reviewed June 8-24, 2022. We are looking for reviewers and review team leaders who are committed to helping the IMB and NMPED identify high-quality instructional materials for the students and teachers of New Mexico. The reviews are used to determine whether the submitted instructional materials are adopted or not adopted by the state.
- 2022 IMB Summer Review Institute Flyer with FAQs
- Informational Webinar for Prospective Applicants
- Informational Webinar Video
- Reviewer Experiences Video
A description of each review institute position with the application link is below.
HIGH QUALITY INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS (HQIM): A RESOURCE MANUAL FOR IDENTIFYING, SELECTING, AND IMPLEMENTING HQIM
This HQIM resource manual is designed to walk teachers, schools, and districts through the research behind high quality instructional materials; how materials are selected for adoption on the list in New Mexico; and how districts can navigate options for essential considerations and ongoing implementation. View and download the HQIM resource manual.
Provided below is resourceful information available to view or download.
- Adoption Cycle Graph (Revised 9.22.21)
- Adopted Multiple List–All Subjects (Revised 12.13.21)
- 2021 Publisher Contact Information (Revised 12.13.21)
- Archway Depository iSTAR Online
- High Quality Instructional Materials Resource Manual
- Instructional Material Waiver Request Form
- Instructional Material List of Regional Review Centers
- CLR Criteria and Guidance for Reviewing Instructional Materials
- Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Vetting Instructional Materials for Multiculturalism and Cultural and Linguistic Responsiveness–2019 HQIM Conference
- CPRL Strategy Toolkit: An Evolutionary Learning Approach to HQIM-PL
The New Mexico Dream Team ELA Close Reading Lessons, Social Studies Cornerstones, and Science Cornerstones are no longer available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
For immediate assistance please contact the Instructional Material Bureau.