The data for the 2018-2019 Hispanic Education Status Report (HESR) are accessible via the links on this page.
A. The department, in collaboration with the higher education department, shall submit an annual preschool through post-secondary statewide Hispanic education status report no later than November 15 to the governor and the legislature through the legislative education study committee. A copy shall be provided to the legislative library in the legislative council service.
B. The status report shall include the following information, by school district, by charter school and statewide, which may be compiled from data otherwise required to be submitted to the department:
(1) Hispanic student achievement at all grades;
(2) attendance for all grades;
(3) the graduation rates for Hispanic students; and
(4) the number and type of bilingual and multicultural programs in each school district and charter school.
C. The status report shall include the following information, by post-secondary educational institution, which may be compiled from data otherwise required to be submitted to the higher education department:
(1) Hispanic student enrollment;
(2) Hispanic student retention; and
(3) Hispanic student completion rates.