How to Apply:
- Achieve Excellence Program Overview
- Achieve Excellence: LEA Application Cover Page must be completed and uploaded to the application form
- Achieve Excellence: LEA Curriculum and Assessment Inventory 2019 must be completed and uploaded to the application form
- Achieve Excellence Assurances must be completed and uploaded to the application form
PED is now accepting applications from LEAs by clicking this link: Achieve Excellence Application 2019.
Selection Process and Timeline:
- By 5:00 pm on Friday, June 21, 2019: Prospective LEAs complete AE applications that are available on the Priority Schools Bureau’s website and submit to Achieve Excellence Application 2019. Note: LEAs may submit multiple, proposed cadres of 3-6 early career or alternative licensure teachers for consideration based on current staffing and projected hiring.
- Mid-July 2019: LEAs informed of AE cadre decisions.
- By Wednesday, August 21, 2019: LEAs finalize list of cadre participants and internal performance coaches—to included names, grades, subjects, and licensure statuses.
- Mid-September 2019: LEA leaders, internal performance coaches, and cadre members attend a regional convening.
The Priority Schools Bureau team looks forward to supporting you over the next year as you work urgently to transform your school and we thank you for your continued commitment New Mexico’s students. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at KelleC.Murray@state.nm.us.