We are excited to roll out a self-paced professional development course entitled, “Making Virtual Learning Accessible for All Students” to all New Mexico educators! This is a free CNM developed self-paced course that will provide you with strategies to support student learning in an online setting.
Self-paced learning is a fantastic way for you to study the content on your own pace. This course will provide you with information on how to:
- Create equitable virtual/online practices
- Leverage the virtual learning environment to support differentiated instruction
- Develop strategies for increasing student engagement in a virtual learning environment
- Tools for online engagement (making videos, using Flipgrid and more)
- Ideas on how to Structure Collaborative Learning
There are three “cohorts” of this same course for you to choose from: Elementary, Middle and High School. Please choose the grade band course that best fits your role/situation and click on the link below to self-register for the applicable course.