Information For Parents and Families
School Reentry Resources
As the PED continues to update school reentry guidance, we advise visitors to check back daily for updates.
Supporting Guidance Documents
- Online Student Success Guide for New Mexico’s Students (NMPED, June, 2020)
- Guía Para Como Ser Un Alumno Exitoso En Línea (NMPED, June, 2020)
- Summary of Reentry Requirements (NMPED, June 24, 2020)
- Requisitos para el Reingreso (NMPED, June 24, 2020)
- School Reentry Family Guidance and FAQ (NMPED, June 25 2020)
- Orientación de Regreso a la Escuela y Preguntas Frecuentes (NMPED, June 25, 2020)
- Reentry Taskforce Recommendations (NMPED, June 2020)
During this uncertain time, your school leaders want to check in to see what else we can do to support you and your family. By completing this survey, families are providing valuable feedback! We request an honest assessment of your family’s pre- and post-distance learning school experience. Click here to take the survey.
View our Family Education Survey FAQs (PDF) if you have questions.