Primary Reporting Dates
First reporting period (40 Day) = Second Wednesday of October (10-10-2018)
- Use snapshot date of 10-10-2018 Collection window opens on 10-11-2018
Second reporting period (80 Day) = December 1 (12-3-2018)
- Use snapshot date of 12-3-2018. Collection window opens on 12-04-2018
Third reporting period (120 Day) = Second Wednesday of February (2-13-2019).
- Use snapshot date of 2-13-2019 Collection window opens on 2-14-2019.
Fourth is at your respective End-of-Year (EOY) date
- Collection window opens the day following your EOY date.
- Use snapshot date of final day of LEA school year
Parent and Child Rights in Special Education: Procedural Safeguards Notice
For forms in English, Spanish, Navajo and Russian, please click below.
Parent and Child Rights Procedural Safeguard Notice – March 2014
Derechos de los Padres y de/la Nino(a) en la Educacion Especial en Espanol
Parent and Child Rights in Special Education in Navajo
Parent and Child Rights in Special Education in Russian
Best Practices to Consider When Developing IEP’s for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
Memo Best Practices to Consider When Developing Individualized Education Programs for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder
IEP Checklist Considerations – Autism Spectrum Disorder
Autism Spectrum Disorders Considerations Definitions