Fresh fruit and Vegetable Program (FFVP) can be an important tool in our efforts to combat childhood obesity. The Program has been successful in introducing school children to a variety of produce that they otherwise might not have the opportunity to sample.
The various partnerships that Food and Nutrition Service and state agencies have developed in the public and private sectors, as well as the dedicated work of school administrators, have contributed to the overall success and acceptance of the program. FFVP is consistent with and supports the Institute of Medicine’s recommendations to provide healthier snack choices in schools.
- PowerPoint Presentation-FRESH FRUIT AND VEGETABLE (FFVP)
- Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Allocation SY 19-20
- Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Allocation SY 18-19
- Production Record
- Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Checklist——-> Access the FFVP Handbook
- Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Educational Resource List
- Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Catalog
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Frequently Asked Questions
- Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Fact Sheet
- Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Handling Practices
- Fresh Fruit & Vegetable USDA Hand Book