Provided is information for private schools and Bureau of Indian Education (BIE) schools. The information includes requirements for eligibility to receive instructional material allocations, ordering instructional materials from Archway Depository, and other information.
FY 2020/2021 Instructional Material Annual Report – Due October 1, 2021
- WHEN: All private and BIE schools with any carryover balance and/or any expenditures during the period July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021 must submit an annual report to the Instructional Material Bureau no later than October 1, 2021.
- FORMAT: Download the form by clicking on the appropriate link below:
- INSTRUCTIONS: Review the instructions below and register for one of the scheduled webinars (within the instructions).
- COMPLETE: Use the Checklist on the first tab of the Annual Report workbook to ensure you complete all of the required worksheets labeled as green tabs – Checklist, FY21 Annual Report and Itemized List of Purchases. Enter data in all green tabs and all cells that are shaded green. Greyed-out cells will auto-populate.
- SUBMIT: Email the annual report (reference the Checklist tab) and all required attachments by October 1, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line put FY21_IMB Annual Report_district/school name. For example: FY21_IMB Annual Report_Bridges Charter School.