Provided is information for private schools and Bureau of Indian Education (BIE) schools. The information includes requirements for eligibility to receive instructional material allocations, ordering instructional materials from Archway Depository, and other information.
FY21/22 INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL ANNUAL REPORT – DUE OCTOBER 31, 2022
- WHEN: All private and BIE schools with any carryover balance and/or any expenditures using state funds during the period July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022 are required to submit an annual report to the Instructional Material Bureau no later than October 31, 2022.
- ANNUAL REPORT TEMPLATE: Access the Private and BIE Schools Annual Reports Google folder and select your specific folder with the name of your school. Your annual report will have the specific name of your private/BIE school.
- INSTRUCTIONS: Review the instructions on the Checklist tab of your annual report and the more detailed instructions in your private/BIE school folder. Attend the Zoom meeting October 5, 2022 to receive additional guidance on how to complete the annual report. If you are unable to attend the Zoom meeting, a recording will be posted on this website after October 11, 2022. Do not download the annual report. You must work on the annual report as a Google Sheet. Your annual report will not be accepted if you don’t follow these instructions.
- COMPLETE: Use the Checklist on the first tab of the Annual Report to ensure you complete all of the required worksheets – Checklist, FY22 Annual Report, and 14000 Itemized List. Enter data in cells that are shaded green. Greyed-out cells will auto-populate.
- SUBMIT: Your annual report will be considered officially complete by you checking each of the boxes on the Checklist tab or by October 31, 2022, whichever comes first. Do not download or email the annual report. It must remain as a Google Sheet in your folder. After October 31, you will no longer have access to your annual report.