Provided is information for publishers regarding the New Mexico Instructional Material adoption process to include: Request for Applications (RfA), RfA related forms, webinars and FAQ’s. Along with the instructional material adoption information the bureau has provided additional information for projects requiring publisher submissions throughout the year.
REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS (RFA) – English Language Arts, Spanish Language Arts, World Languages, English Language Development (Revised 11.15.19)
- Form A: Publisher Contact Information 2020
- Form B: Instructional Material Certification 2020 (Revised 11.15.19)
- Form C: Official Sample Label 2020
- Form D: 9-12 ELA Research-Based Effectiveness Determination
- Form D: 9-12 SLA, WL, and ELD Research-Based Effectiveness Determination (Revised 11.15.19)
- Form E: List of Instructional Material
INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL ADOPTION INFORMATION
For immediate assistance please contact the Instructional Material Bureau.