Provided is information for publishers regarding the New Mexico Instructional Material adoption process to include: Request for Applications (RfA), RfA related forms, webinars and FAQs. Along with the instructional material adoption information, the bureau has provided additional information for projects requiring publisher submissions throughout the year.
Request for Applications (RFA) – K-8 English Language Arts, Spanish Language Arts, English Language Development, World Languages, and Structured Literacy Instructional Materials (Revised 10/6/20)
2021 Publisher Forms: K-8 ELA, SLA, ELD, World Languages, and Structured Literacy
- Form A: Publisher Contact Information 2021
- Form B: Instructional Material Certification 2021
- Form C: Official Sample Label 2021
- Form D: K-8 ELA Research-Based Effectiveness Determination 2021 (Revised 10/6/20)
- Form D: K-8 SLA, ELD, and WL Research-Based Effectiveness Determination 2021 (Revised 10/6/20)
- Form E: K-8 List of Instructional Material 2021
- Intent to Submit Form: 2021 K-8 ELA, SLA, ELD, World Languages and Structured Literacy
INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL ADOPTION INFORMATION
For immediate assistance please contact the Instructional Material Bureau.