This page provides Instructional Material Allocation and Budget Information for New Mexico school districts, charter schools & state supported schools. Our goal is to make this information easily accessible and available to view and download.
FY 2020/2021 Instructional Material Annual Report – Due October 1, 2021
- WHEN: All school districts, state and local charters, state supported schools, and private and BIE schools must submit an annual report to the Instructional Material Bureau no later than October 1, 2021.
- FORMAT: Download the form by clicking on the appropriate link below:
- INSTRUCTIONS: Review the instructions by clicking on the appropriate link below and register for one of the scheduled Zoom meetings (within the instructions). If you are unable to attend the Zoom meeting, a recording will be posted on this website after August 17, 2021.
- District and Charter School Instructions
- Private (BIE) and State-Supported School Instructions
- COMPLETE: Use the Checklist on the first tab of the Annual Report workbook to ensure you complete all of the required worksheets labeled as green tabs – Checklist, FY21 Annual Report, 1100 Itemized List, 14000 Itemized List, 27109 Itemized List, and Financial Supporting Docs. Enter data in all green tabs and all cells that are shaded green. Greyed-out cells will auto-populate.
- SUBMIT: Email the annual report (reference the Checklist tab) and all required attachments by October 1, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line put FY21_IMB Annual Report_district/school name. For example: FY21_IMB Annual Report_Bridges Charter School.
- FY2021-2022 Final Allocation in SEG
- FY2020-2021 Final Allocation in SEG
- FY2019-2020 Final Allocation
- FY2018-2019 Final Allocation
- FY2017-2018 Final Allocation
- FY2016-2017 Final Allocation LESS 5 MILLION
- FY2016-2017 Private School Balance Allocation
- FY2015-2016 Final Allocation REV II
ADDITIONAL REFERENCE INFORMATION:
For immediate assistance please contact the Instructional Material Bureau.