This page provides Instructional Material Allocation and Budget Information for New Mexico school districts, charter schools & state supported schools. Our goal is to make this information easily accessible and available to view and download.
FY 2019/2020 Instructional Material Annual Report –
Due October 1, 2020
- WHEN: All school districts, state and local charters, state supported schools, and private and BIE schools must submit an annual report to the Instructional Material Bureau no later than October 1, 2020.
- FORMAT: Download the form by clicking on the appropriate link below:
- INSTRUCTIONS: Review the instructions by clicking on the appropriate link below.
- COMPLETE: Use the Checklist on the first tab of the Annual Report to ensure you complete all of the required worksheets labeled as green tabs – Checklist, FY20 Annual Report, 14000 Itemized List, 27109 Itemized List, CLR Report, and Statutory Compliance. Enter data in all green tabs and all cells that are shaded green.
- SUBMIT: The completed annual report (reference the Checklist tab) and all required attachments must be e-mailed by October 1, 2020 to email@example.com. In the subject line put FY20_IMB Annual Report_district/school name. For example: FY20_IMB Annual Report_Bridges Charter School.
- SUPPORT: View a recording of the Zoom session and access the slideshow that will help you complete the entire annual report.
- FY2020-2021 Final Allocation in SEG
- FY2019-2020 Final Allocation
- FY2018-2019 Final Allocation
- FY2017-2018 Final Allocation
- FY2016-2017 Final Allocation LESS 5 MILLION
- FY2016-2017 Private School Balance Allocation
- FY2015-2016 Final Allocation REV II
ADDITIONAL REFERENCE INFORMATION:
For immediate assistance please contact the Instructional Material Bureau.