This page provides Instructional Material Allocation and Budget Information for New Mexico school districts, charter schools & state supported schools. Our goal is to make this information easily accessible and available to view and download.
FY21/22 INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL ANNUAL REPORT – DUE OCTOBER 31, 2022
- WHEN: All districts and charter schools are required to submit an annual report to the Instructional Material Bureau no later than October 31, 2022.
- ANNUAL REPORT TEMPLATE: Access the district folder or charter school folder and select your specific folder with the name of your district or charter school. Your annual report will have the specific name of your district or charter school.
- INSTRUCTIONS: Review the instructions on the Checklist tab of your annual report and the more detailed instructions in your district/charter school folder. Attend the Zoom meeting September 8, 2022, at 11:00 am to receive additional guidance on how to complete the annual report. If you are unable to attend the Zoom meeting, a recording will be posted on this website after September 15, 2022. Do not download the annual report. You must work on the annual report as a Google Sheet in the district or charter school provided folder. Your annual report will not be accepted if you don’t follow these instructions.
- COMPLETE: Use the Checklist on the first tab of the Annual Report to ensure you complete all of the required worksheets – Checklist, FY22 Annual Report, 11000 Itemized List, 14000 Itemized List, 27109 Itemized List, and Financial Supporting Docs. Enter data in cells that are shaded green. Greyed-out cells will auto-populate.
- SUBMIT: Your annual report will be considered completed and submitted by checking each of the boxes on the Checklist tab or by October 31, 2022, whichever comes first. Do not download or email the annual report. It must remain as a Google Sheet in your folder. After October 31, you will no longer have access to your annual report.
- FY2022-2023 Final Allocation in SEG
- FY2021-2022 Final Allocation in SEG
- FY2020-2021 Final Allocation in SEG
- FY2019-2020 Final Allocation
- FY2018-2019 Final Allocation
- FY2017-2018 Final Allocation
- FY2016-2017 Final Allocation LESS 5 MILLION
- FY2016-2017 Private School Balance Allocation
- FY2015-2016 Final Allocation REV II
ADDITIONAL REFERENCE INFORMATION:
For immediate assistance please contact the Instructional Material Bureau.