Section 22-8B-9.1 requires all public chartering authorities to establish a framework that clearly sets forth the academic and operations performance indicators and performance targets that will guide the chartering authority’s evaluation of each charter school.
The Public Education Commission has developed three separate frameworks, which together make up the Performance Framework. In addition, the Public Education Commission developed a PEC Charter Performance Review and Accountability System (2019) that will guide their oversight and intervention activities.
- Academic Performance Framework, pages 14-21
- Organizational Performance Framework, pages 22-30
- Financial Performance Framework, TBD page 31
To access your school’s site visit feedback and annual report/evaluation, please log-in to the WebEPSS system here.
The Public Education Commission made revisions to its Academic and Organizational Performance Frameworks in April 2018. The Public Education Commission is continuing to work on revisions to the Financial Performance Framework. The links above direct you to the new or current templates. Archives below provide the prior templates.
- Archived Charter Performance Review and Accountability System_4-13-18
- Archived Academic Performance Framework (pre 2018)
- Archived Organizational Performance Framework (pre-2018)