Official Foreign Transcripts Evaluations: Foreign transcript evaluations must be sealed and addressed to 300 Don Gaspar, Santa Fe, NM 87501 if the company does not offer download services.
- All foreign transcripts need to have a course-by-course evaluation completed, including US equivalency.
- Click Here for a list of evaluators who are members of the Foreign Transcript Evaluation Services (NACES).
- The Public Education Department does not require nor recommend using NACES-listed service members. There is no “official” organization or regulatory body for foreign credential interpretation or evaluation methodology in the US. It is based on commonly developed and agreed with standards of good practice.
While we can retrieve the downloads from the following companies either via their dashboard or email, educators must request this special/additional service when they apply to have their foreign transcript to be evaluated for US equivalency:
- Center for Applied Research, Evaluation, and Education, Inc.
- Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
- Global Credential Evaluators, Inc.
- International Education Evaluations – They offer discounts and a 5-day turnaround time.
- International Education Research Foundation
- Foundation for International Services, Inc.
- Spantran – They offer discounts and a 10, 5, and 2-day turnaround time.
- World Education Services