Skip to Content

Apply/ Renew/ Reciprocate License

///Apply/ Renew/ Reciprocate License
Apply/ Renew/ Reciprocate License 2021-03-16T08:07:37-06:00

***NMPED currently accepts exams from PRAXIS ***


Click on a yellow box below and you will find the requirements for an initial license, renewing a license, and reciprocating a license. You can apply for multiple licenses by paying the higher price.

School Administrator

Education Administration License


Early Childhood License Birth-Pre K
Early Childhood License Pre k – 3rd Grade
Elementary License
Middle-Level License
Secondary License
Secondary Vocational-Technical License
Special Education License
Pre K-12 Specialty License
Blind and Visually Impaired License

Instructional Support Providers

Alcohol, Drug and Substance Abuse Counselor License
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant License
Occupational Therapist License
Educational Diagnostician License
Interpreter for the Deaf License
Licensed Practical Nurse License
Mobility Trainer for the Blind
Physical Therapist License
Physical Therapist Assistant License
Recreational Therapist License
Rehabilitation Counselor License
School Counselor License
School Nurse License
School Psychologist License
School Social Worker License
Speech Language Pathologist License

Support Providers

Athletic Coaching License
Attendance Coach License
Educational Assistant License
Health Assistant License
Substitute Teacher License
Native American Language & Culture Certification

School Business Official Licensure

School Business Official


Page last updated March 16, 2021